Reese Witherspoon is America’s sweetheart from Legally Blonde to Sweet Home Alabama, she has been in some of my favorite movies. Now, not only is she starring in great stuff (like Big Little Lies) she also has started her own brand (Draper James), her own production company and channel (Hello Sunshine), and just released a new book (Whiskey in a Teacup). We are not sure how she does it all, but she certainly deserves some good Christmas gifts.
1. Frenchie Oven Mitt: If you follow Reese on Instagram (which I definitely do), you’ll be familiar with her French Bulldog Pepper. This oven mitt is too cute and is a little nod to Reese’s furry friend.
2. Monogrammed Candle: You’ll notice a theme in this gift guide: monograms! Like any good Southern girl, we assume Reese loves a monogram. Plus, monogrammed items make great gifts, since they show you took the time to make something personal!
3. Hey Y’all Welcome Mat: We are a sucker for a cheesy welcome mat, and we love that this one brings a bit of Southern hospitality first thing when you walk in the door.
4. Casserole Dish: Le Creuset makes beautiful, quality cookware in a stunning assortment of colors. We love this casserole dish in a cobalt blue. It will be perfect for cooking for your family and guest alike!
5. Vintage Dolly Parton Poster: Reese loves Dolly Parton, and this vintage Dolly poster is a sweet homage. I think it would be a great addition to her home!
6. Whiskey in a Teacup: Okay, maybe getting Reese her own book would be a little weird, but I couldn't put together a Reese Witherspoon Gift Guide without mentioning her book. (It's certainly on my Christmas wish list this year!)
7. Pitcher: Yet another monogram! This pitcher would be perfect for serving up sweet tea or a big pitcher of something a little bit stronger.
8. Serving Board: I love giving serving boards and cheese trays (especially with a monogram). This board is a little oversized and makes the perfect base for a variety of treats.
9. Cake & Pie Servers: If her store Draper James is any indication, Reese loves a sweet saying. I love these cake and pie servers that say "pie's the limit" and "large slice of love."
10. Monogrammed Blanket: The last monogram of this gift guide is a classic monogrammed blanket. I firmly believe that you can never have too many throw blankets!