This week’s Wedding Wednesday post will be coming to you on Friday! It’s a massive budget breakdown post, and I promise it will be worth the wait.
Another month another round of favorites! It was a super snowy February here in Colorado, so I spent lots of days inside reading and listening to podcasts. We’ve got some warmer weather this week and I’m excited to go outside and soak up some sun!
1. Maui Birthday Party- This 1-year-old’s birthday party look far more fabulous than any birthday party I’ve ever attended!
2. Halsey’s New Album- I LOVED Halsey’s first album (Badlands), but her second album (Hopeless Fountain Kingdom) wasn’t my favorite. Her newest album (Manic) is AMAZING! I have too many favorite songs to list, but if I had to pick an absolute top pick it’d probably be Clementine.
3. Galentine’s Day Party- As I talked about in last month’s favorites post, I’m a big fan of Valentine’s Day and this party exemplifies all my favorite parts: pink, hearts, and lots of flowers.
4. Lake Como Wedding- I’m a sucker for an Italian wedding and this wedding is so so stunning! And can we just take a minute to talk about that dress…
5. Girl Gang Napkins- Just too cute!
6. Bad on Paper Podcast- This podcast has been a favorite this month! Each month the two hosts (Becca & Grace) pick a book to discuss, but they also spend the other 3 weeks of the month talking about everything from skincare to politics.
7. Bird Birthday- This is the second children’s birthday party on this list, but it was too cute not to include. Birds wouldn’t be anywhere on my list of favorite party themes, but this party may have me changing my mind.
9- Love is Blind- Like the rest of the world, I’ve been loving Love is Blind! I’m not quite done with the series yet, but I found it really enjoyable.
10- Cupcake & Cashmere Wedding Mistakes- I loved this post with lots of brides sharing their wedding mistakes. Always interesting to see a variety of perspectives on this.