1. I started a Youtube channel this month. This has been on the to-do list for probably 6 months and I’m excited to get more videos up. The only videos currently up are from the Wedding Planning 101 series (which formerly lived on IGTV). These videos are going to focus on the basics of planning a wedding! I’m also excited to add some fun videos to the mix. There was supposed to be a review of all the weddings from Mindy Kaling’s Four Weddings and a Funeral, but it got a copyright claim before I was even able to publish it.
2. My favorite book I finished this month was Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly. This book follows the story of three women during the Holocaust. It was beautifully told and based on actual women from that time period. I loved it!
3. I’m so excited to watch Miss Americana! It comes out on Netflix today and I’m planning on watching it as soon as I get home from the Monet exhibit at the DAM. I love Taylor Swift and I’m interested to hear more about her personal struggles and journey over the last several years.
4. I love all the Beijos’ events, but I’m particularly smitten with the flower arrangements at this wine tasting birthday party.
5. Listened to Jenn’s episode on the Be There in Five podcast and now LOVE her blog. I love a colorful wardrobe and she certainly doesn’t disappoint on that front. Wouldn’t this look the cutest for valentine’s day!
6. This is old news, but Kelly from Studio DIY has the most amazing Valentine’s Day DIYs! Her Valentine’s Day stuff was how I originally found her blog and I look back at it every year. She stepped back from the blog a bit this year, but I’m hoping for some more killer V-day DIYs.
7. It wouldn’t be January without 1 million round-ups. My personal favorite: All the Celebrity Weddings from 2019.
8. Speaking of weddings I was in tears watching Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris’s wedding video. It was so beautiful!
9. I love Jamie Wolfer’s youtube channel and she just started a podcast for wedding planners, The Union Podcast. It’s been really interesting thus far and includes some really good topics (even if you aren’t a planner)!
10. Union Station is maybe my favorite Denver spot. I love getting cocktails in the Cooper Lounge or just spending a couple of hours working in the main atrium. This Union Station wedding was beautiful and so very Denver.